HALF TIMBERED HOUSE OF "VITA" PROJECT 188 m²
Advantages of the timber framing technology
According to the technology half-timbered houses can be built with different number of floors and area size.
The loadbearing frame construction is made of natural wood materials, which provides additional strength of the construction.
Thanks to robust construction it is possible to make glazing of ¾ of the total area of the facade, which makes a house more comfortable and filled with sunlight. To redo this with an ordinary frame or brick house is not possible. Only half-timbered houses can give you a maximum of space and daylight.
Half-timbered houses are unique. Their advantages are:
- Quick assembly of the construction and installation;
- Light weight and the possibility of building half-timbered houses on shallow foundations;
- No skewing of the structure, cracking of the foundation and walls, shrinkage of the ground and other awkward situation;
- Utilities are completely removed into the walls;
- Possibility of designer glazing.
Please fill out and submit this form
We will contact you to discuss your project